Software & Data
Our DBA team's mission is to provide high availability, high performance, high quality, and secure 'Data & Intelligent Service' to our internal customers. We leverage the power of high quality data to strengthen and equip our enterprise. Our DBA engineers play a key role in ensuring the stability and quality of our infrastructure. With a key challenge being the stability of our database clusters under the heavy load of millions of users. With plans for rapid growth, our DBAs are vital for cross-functional collaboration, and implementing the latest technologies to ensure a world-class user experience.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Database / table schemas deployment; Accounts, privileges management
- Monitor and maintain the existing database infrastructure via autoscaling, automated alerts and CloudWatch dashboards
- Take ownership and responsibility for our existing and new database infrastructure
- Liaise with external security agencies for annual audits as well as perform our own internal security sweeps
- Aid in reconfiguring existing architecture and database structure to allow for rapid deployment to new countries.
- Openminded and willing to take on new challenges, with the ability to collaborate in a distributed team environment
- 3+ years of specific experience with MySQL administration for large-scale systems
- 3+ years of experience with MongoDB shard cluster management
- Hands on experience on PaaS, such as AWS RDS, GCP SQL, Atlas
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.