Market Research Associate
A Reputable Company
Research, Teaching & Training
We are looking to hire a market research associate with outstanding organizational and research skills. Market research analysts are expected to be focused individuals with a strong proficiency in math and sound business acumen. To ensure success, market research associate should be exceptional communicators and intuitively recognize patterns with a keen interest in providing purposeful and accurate insight into consumer behavior and competitors’ strategies. Top candidates will exhibit critical thinking skills, strong IT skills, and thorough attention to detail.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
What you’ll work on:
- You will conduct market research that feeds into business development insights and competitive advantages
- You will assess potential new market locations including market size, competition, and growth potential
- You will work to keep your knowledge of the industry and market current: disruptions, trends and key players. You will learn more about key players and how to map the markets.
- You will work with numbers and data on daily basis: combining and/or linking Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations.
- You will produce written summaries, basic fact packs, and spreadsheets.
- You will produce market and industry briefs.
- Create Market Research report
Who you’ll work with:
- You will work with our local as well as international consulting teams, knowledge network professionals and possibly directly with clients.
What you should have:
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications and Zoom
- Willingness to learn and develop market research analysis skills
- Competitive and proactive attitude
- Fluency in English
- A degree from the university
You Will Learn How To:
- Convert data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports
- Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional data collection methods
- Conduct valid and reliable SWOT analyses of market research
- Use online market research and catalog its results in databases
- Remain fully informed about market trends, third-party research, and implement best practices
- Develop and evaluate data collection methods such as database research, AI platforms, and other web-based applications
- Present results to the leadership
- Perform phases of the data analysis plan using necessary tools with guidance from experienced team members
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.