- Assist with weekly sales performance management of Relationship Managers for the Enterprise Division
- Assist with preparation of required performance reports monthly
- Assist with the preparation of incentives and commissions report on a monthly basis.
- Assist with training and mentoring of Relationship Managers in line with new business focus
- Assist with implementation of strategies to reduce errors associated with the work of Relationship Managers
- Implement strategies to increase deposit portfolio of Enterprise clients.
- Daily supervision of Credit Admin. team
- Daily supervision of Technical Officers
- Responsible for the payment of 3rd party vendors on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for any other tasks allocated by the Head of Division
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Must have worked in a financial institution and handled a supervisory role for at least 3 years.
- Must possess experience in Credit decision making
- This position requires good written, oral, and reading communication skills in order to accurately obtain, interpret and transcribe a variety of communications, instructions and policies.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office for Windows (Outlook, Word, and Excel) is a must.
- This position requires excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to think out of the box and the flexibility to interact with all levels of personnel.
- Must be multitask-oriented, organized, set priorities and meet deadlines and take pride in one’s work.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.