Lead Data Analyst - Growth
Software & Data
We are looking for our next Lead Data Analyst, to help us grow. As a Lead Data Analyst for Sleek, you will be leading all analytics work related to marketing and sales, working with a data analyst and engineer. Analyzing and working with both descriptive and predictive analytics, you will translate data into valuable insight, in turn aiding the business with your ability to directly influence change.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Improving the data collection setup of Sleek, including reviewing google tag managers tags and CRM automation and tagging
- Align with involved stakeholders to set up dashboards and reports to drive data driven decision across all departments
- Analyze data with appropriate mean - Python, SQL, Excel or other
- Share data through relevant channels and dashboards
- Propose and create innovative usage of data to improve clients’ experience, Sleek’s operations, Marketing and sales effort and Sleek’s pricing structure.
- At least 5 years of experience in a data position, with experience in SQL and data visualization
- Managerial experience and excellent people skills
- Self-starter, independent, motivated and result-oriented team player
- Possess the drive to overcome challenges in a start-up environment
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Familiar with SQL and Python or R
- Familiar with data visualization tools - Tableau or equivalent
- Familiar with Google analytics, google tag manager or other web analytics tools
- Familiar with excel and / or Google sheets
- Detail oriented and data drive
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.