Software & Data
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for learning, participating in the design, gradually take ownership of development, collaborate on the automation of critical business processes for Abarca Health, and improve the experience of our internal and external clients through innovative, cutting-edge technology. You will observe and ask questions to achieve full immersion in the tools and practices used at Abarca Health to provide optimal experience and services.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
The fundamentals for the job…
- Collaborate with analysts and designers to develop and initiate new software applications and tools as well as automate business processes.
- Research, document, and implement, user manuals and guidelines, as well as program requirements and specifications.
- Write, translate, and code software programs, applications, programming scripts and tools according to specs.
- Run and monitor performance tests on new and existing software to fix mistakes, isolate areas to improve, and general debugging.
- Apply diagnostic analysis to test results and deliver solutions to critical areas.
- Write programming scripts to enhance functionality and appearance of company website and web applications.
- Load historic client claims data during new client implementations.
- Create and maintain the software/processes that receive, store, sort out, and transmit Medicare eligibility data and transaction history for all Medicare clients (Claims Detail File), individual client formulary reimbursement and drug data (used for Plan Finder).
- Own the maintenance processes for Commercial Eligibility, Explanation of Benefits (EOBs), Transition, Exclusion, and Member letters.
What we expect of you
The bold requirements…
- Associate Degree or bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, Computer Science, or related field (In lieu of a degree, equivalent relevant experience may be considered.)
- 1+ years of experience in in Software Engineering and Development.
- 1+ years of experience with SQL Server, Database Design, T-SQL and Stored Procedures.
- Experience with MS Source Control TFS/Git.
- Experience with Web and Windows Applications architecture and Microsoft programming.
- Experience with Object‐Oriented languages and Design Patterns.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.