Hydrogen Pricing Analyst
Software & Data
The candidate will be responsible for regional market coverage, acting as an ambassador for Platts Hydrogen activities and publication of daily Hydrogen price assessments. This person will work as part of a team that produces commentaries, news and digital content, and price assessments related to their regional coverage of Hydrogen markets to help customers make informed trading and risk management decisions.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Publish daily price assessments according to methodology
- Drive development of new assessments in line with market developments
- Inform the market through regional price commentaries, news coverage, podcast and other digital content describing key fundamental market drivers moving prices
- Drive customer meetings to learn about important issues facing market participants and translate to new products or adjustments to Platts offerings
- Work in partnership with internal stakeholders to ensure adherence to Platts Editorial Standards
- Serve as an internal and external ambassador for Platts Hydrogen offerings and ambitions
- We are looking for someone who is curious about energy markets, able to work within deadlines, and can handle multiple tasks.
- They should be responsible and accountable, and work to create a positive and collaborative work environment. It is vital they are adept at market engagement and comfortable representing Platts Hydrogen externally in numerous ways.
- 3-5 years energy industry experience such as a reporting, writing, or analytical background.
- Working understanding of commodity markets
- Graduate degree in finance, journalism or related sciences
- Physical gas or generating fuels market knowledge
- Price assessment experience
- Additional Asian language proficiency will be desirable.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.