Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, maintain and repair mechanical/electrical components.
- Accurately read and interpret technical diagrams and blueprints
- Performs general mechanical maintenance.
- Troubleshoots mechanical/electrical problems using the appropriate testing device.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring or fixtures.
- Perform other functions as may be requested by the HVAC Service Engineer.
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant experience on similar job roles.