Reports to: Executive Director (ED)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Programme Planning, Implementation and Monitoring: The candidate coordinates the development of strategic plans for all programmes areas and provide technical expertise for implementation and guidance on all proposal and report writing to various stakeholders among others.
- Program Finance Management and Administration: Manages fiscal operations including budget development and authorisation of project and program expenditures among others.
- Human Resource Management: Assists with the recruitment and hiring of program staff and provide training to same among others.
- Staff Development: Reviews staff development plans proposed by program managers for their respective units and make appropriate recommendations to the ED. Perform any other duty as assigned by the Executive Director.
Required minimum qualifications and experience:
- A Master’s degree in Development Studies or Social Work or related field, with a minimum of five (5) years professional experience in community mobilization, including previous supervisory experience is critical. Knowledge of participatory planning and evaluation methodologies and experience in using planning tools such as problem trees and logical frameworks; knowledge of anti-human trafficking issues with an effective research orientation.
- Computer literacy in MS Office Suite.
NB: A clean police criminal report on Child Abuse; Sexual Exploitation, Abuse and Harassment.
Location: North Odorkor