- Coordinate the active maintenance and analysis of accurate and reliable human resource data to inform strategic and operational decisions.
- Develop and implement an effective and robust employee performance management system that will motivate staff and improve staff productivity.
- Review and implement talent management processes within the business areas, including performance/potential management, resource planning and succession planning.
- Manage a training plan and ensure required training is delivered within agreed/specific timescales and appropriately measured and reported on.
- Provide support and inputs to short-and long-term plans and budgets for the HR & Admin department.
- Prepare and submit periodic reports on the HR unit’s activities for approval by the Head of HR & Administration.
- Establish systems to promote compliance with all aspects of the labour law and ensure review and amend policy and procedures as required.
Qualification Required & Experience
- A minimum of HND/Bachelor or Graduate in Human Resource Management or related management discipline from a recognized institution.
- 3 to 10 years of experience with relevant Professional certification in Human Resources
Applicants must submit both CV and cover letter to Mmankies@yahoo.com stating in the subject of the email, the vacancy applying for.