In your role as a Graphic Designer, you will create visual text and imagery concepts, by hand or use computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Create visual text and imagery concepts, by hand or use computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.
- Develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports, etc.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
Qualifications for Graphic Designer
- Qualification in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- 4 years of experience in graphic design
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent eye for detail
• Computer literate, should have very good interpersonal relations
• Team Player and very versatile in numerous activities
• Have Marketing Traits
• Possess a Wassce, HND or Diploma
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.