Fixed Income Data Quality SME
Software & Data
The team is responsible for maintaining the quality of data published by bond pricing teams by performing periodic reviews, identifying areas for improvements & implementing processes to achieve these. They are also responsible for performing UAT for new enhancements implemented to meet client needs.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Perform periodic data quality review & implement solutions for further improvement based on identified areas as part of the assessment
- Partner with various bond pricing teams to identify and implement enhancements to meet client requirements
- Perform &/or Lead the UAT effort for new enhancements
- Provide support to various teams by performing analysis on different datasets as requested by clients
- Undergraduate or Master’s degree in Economics/Math/Finance
- Deep understanding of fixed income instruments, how they are priced and various bond related metrics: Corporate bonds preferred
- Direct client-facing experience desirable
- Technical skills; SQL, VBA, Python are highly desirable
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.