Finance Data Analyst
Software & Data
The successful candidate will quickly become an expert in crypto and traditional financial data, merging these to deliver high-impact insights. You will be shaping the decision-making with stakeholders in Finance, GTM, and Product functions. This role will be vital in scaling the finance processes, improving overall financial data quality, and informing decisions. You will apply your advanced statistical knowledge to financial modeling and forecasting to improve financial metrics, optimize cost structure and positively impact product unit economics. In partnership with stakeholders, you will drive actionable insights and influence key decision-makers. You will play a strong role in shaping our strategy.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Generate and propagate business-focused insights, accelerating Chainlink Labs move through the Data Analytics life cycle
- Conduct in-depth financial and on-chain crypto data analysis to identify trends and opportunities to optimize cost structure and product unit economics. Provide recommendations based on data insights to improve financial performance, product strategy, and GTM effectiveness
- Develop and maintain dashboards and reports to track key business financial metrics and KPIs
- Partner with cross-functional teams to support the development of data-driven strategies and initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, economics, computer science, or a related field
- 5+ years of Analytics experience or equivalent field
- Strong analytical skills in data analysis tools such as SQL, R, or Python.
- Experience with BI tooling such as Power BI essential
- Deep understanding of statistics and data modeling
- Extreme ownership mindset, everything you deliver meets high standards
- You’re comfortable working in a high pace, nimble environment
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.