- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of an HND
- At least two-years experience in a similar position
- Must be of good Character and integrity.
- Must be young, dynamic and very hard-working, with a good experience on the Job.
- A commitment to excellent service