As Maintenance Manager, you will plan and undertake all scheduled maintenance activities on equipment and ensure all-generated purchase requisitions for consumable and non-consumable items are followed up and received on time.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Daily report on all maintenance activities carried out.
- Troubleshoot on all electrical fault on light system and power sockets etc.
- Operate boilers, compressors and generators.
- Installation of electrical system, band knife, heat seal and other equipment.
- General upkeep of boilers, compressors, and generators.
- Daily operation of the boilers, compressors and generators using checklist.
- Electrical panel and breaker voltage checks.
- Read electrical wiring diagram and interpret.
- Attend to all machine breakdown and line faults.
- Should be a team player and have a good decision taken skills.
- Should be able to work with or without supervision.
- Knowledge on health and safety.
- Knowledge in boilers, compressors and generators.
- Knowledge in garment industry is an advantage.
- NVTI technician part 2 or 3 in electrical /HND in electrical engineering from any accredited institution.
- Minimum experience of over four (4) years in manufacturing industry.
Confidential and good remuneration package
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.