Software & Data
IF you enjoy the challenge of tackling a diverse range of projects & infrastructure that all form part of the same "big picture", then your strong technical expertise as a DevOps/SysAdmin is sought by a fast-paced Software Provider in the Automotive industry. You’ll be joining a team where you’re afforded control of our own choices and have the luxury of moving with tremendous speed and agility and it is never boring, your tasks ranging from coding, software deployment, server maintenance to server security and more. The successful incumbent will be very comfortable setting up, deploying to and monitoring cloud infrastructure; have 3 years’ work experience in a DevOps role including having worked with virtual machines and remote shells. You must also have proficiency with Linux Server administration (will be tested), Certbot/Letsencrypt experience, practical experience with CI/CD and container technologies, Python & Bash scripting with a solid understanding of distributed/high volume systems architecture and management.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- System Administration of Linux and Windows Server environments.
- Configuration, security, maintenance, backups, monitoring.
- Assist with deployment of software and production environments in cloud.
- Manage website deployment and infrastructure maintenance.
- Setup, deploy to and monitor cloud infrastructure.
- Manage databases (deploy, optimise, backup, configure, monitor).
- Patch and upgrade management of servers, paid products, and developed products/services.
- Manage server security.
- Configuration Management.
- Functional monitoring of the ecosystem.
- At least 3 years of experience in a DevOps role.
- Be knowledgeable in working with virtual machines and remote shells.
- Experience with Certbot/Letsencrypt.
- Linux Server administration experience and skills. This will be tested.
- Be very comfortable with setting up, deploying to and monitoring cloud infrastructure.
- Practical experience with CI/CD and container technologies.
- Python and Bash scripting.
- Practical understanding of distributed/high volume systems architecture and management.
- System monitoring tools.
- Security and Network Management.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.