Software & Data
Inside the Data Science team, you will do statistical and economics research to gather valuable insights and translate them into experimental initiatives that lead to structural changes across the organization.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Who You Are
Failure to meet any of the following required qualifications could result in an automatic rejection.
- Proven English fluency.
- Interest in building a career as a Data Scientist.
- Prior work using R or Python to build econometric models.
- Previous experience with statistical or economic research.
- Ability to communicate insights to non-technical stakeholders.
- Knowledge of causal inference models and basic financial concepts.
- Prior experience using SQL to obtain data and manipulate databases.
- Experience with survey design.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Math, Finance, Actuarial Sciences, or similar.
Also, it is a plus if you have:
- Knowledge of Machine Learning Models.
What You Will Do
- Build econometric models to answer business questions.
- Create a hypothesis based on exploratory data analysis.
- Design, launch, and evaluate Randomized Control Trials across the organization.
- Communicating results with different stakeholders.
- Economic analysis to solve business problems.
- Design surveys and interpret results.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.