Software & Data
We are looking for talented data scientists with past experience in a similar role
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
This is a full-time, fully-remote position as a Data Scientist. In this role, you will:
- Use statistical modeling to better forecast our customers' cash flows and other drivers of business health.
- Use analytics and experimentation to improve customer experience on the Pipe platform.
- Proactively explore datasets to uncover insights, and prototype new model-driven features and products that provide value to our customers.
- Design and build models to optimize the company’s two-sided marketplace.
- Experience owning the end-to-end model development lifecycle.
- Proficiency in SQL and at least one scripting language. Data Science culture at Pipe is closely aligned with engineering's, so successful candidates will be familiar with developer best practices and comfortable navigating production codebases.
- Sound fundamentals in probability and statistics.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior work in finance, financial forecasting, and/or optimization is a plus.
- Educational background in Statistics, Computer Science, Financial/Applied Math, Operations Research, Economics, or a related technical field. Masters/PhD is a plus
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.