Data Science Manager
Software & Data
Our Data Science and Analytics team is looking for a motivated and results-oriented self-starter who is passionate about applying scientific processes and technologies to uncover and communicate business insights. Our focus is data mining, modeling, and hypothesis testing to find those levers that improve customer satisfaction, accelerate revenue growth, and assist with planning.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- You will be applying your modeling skills using SQL, R and/or Python, and a suite of AI/ML tools to determine causation, make predictions and gain insights into future demand for our products and services, scoring systems, and recommenders
- Working with the sales, customers services, finance, and infrastructure by forecasting future demand, building simulation models to optimize CapEx for the forecasted demand and by working with products to build business cases for new products
- Finding opportunities to automate manual processes for sales and customer services.
- Partnering with the data engineering team to complete ETL/ELT projects
- Moving your models from idea, prototyping and into production
- Working with Engineering teams to optimize Capacity usage
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Economics, or other quantitative fields; or equivalent experience. Preferred: Master or PhD level
- Track record of developing in complex data environments and intelligence platforms for business users
- Experience designing and building dashboards in BI tools like Looker, Tableau, or PowerBI.
- Experience with analytics databases like Snowflake, Redshift, or BigQuery
- Proven experience with programming languages such as Python, SQL, and R
- High-Performance Computing (HPC) MPI programming in either C++ or Fortran is a plus but not required
- Developing tools using containers such as Docker and GitHub for source control
- Fluency with software engineering processes such as version control, testing, and continuous integration
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.