Software & Data
We are looking for talented data engineers with past experience in a similar role.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
This is a full-time, fully-remote position as a Data Engineer. In this role, you will:
- Build data systems and pipelines to enable high-velocity model development, and self-serve analytics and reporting for teams across the company.
- Own and improve various data infrastructure, including the data warehouse, distributed compute clusters, and model deployment tools.
- Build tooling, testing and processes to drive data reliability, integrity and availability for applications across the company.
- Help define flexible and scalable schemas across the data stack.
- Independently and proactively find opportunities in our data model to unlock business value.
- Ensure data safety, security, and regulatory compliance
Ideal candidates will have:
- Experience building ELT/ETL pipelines
- Expert-level proficiency in SQL and at least one programming language
- Experience with distributed computing frameworks such as Spark
- Familiarity with building model deployment tooling and model hosting infrastructure
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or another technical field, or equivalent working experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.