Software & Data
You will be tasked to ensure the efficiency of data ingestion, processing, and storage by employing best of breed technologies and custom code to do so. You will be supporting the efforts of the data operations team using technology.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Maintaining, improving, and scaling of the existing tech stack
- DevOps – building and management of deployment pipelines, integration automations
- Database management
- Analyzing business problems and building efficient solutions using available tools / custom code
- Team management - process supervision, workload management, setting and management of targets.
- Ensuring information security compliance
- Relevant degree or demonstrated equivalent work experience
- Proficiency in Python and SQL is required
- Proficiency in VBA and YAML would be advantageous
- Prior Alteryx exposure would be advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written command of the English language (additional languages advantageous)
- GitHub knowledge – release-based workflows, GitHub actions. CI/CD
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to lead
- Must be able to work well under pressure and be flexible and adaptive to changes in a fast-paced working environment
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and enjoys new challenges and solving problems.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.