Software & Data
As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for analyzing large data sets, building data models, and creating reports that will be delivered to our partners and customers. You will collaborate with various teams and departments to ensure that the data we provide is accurate and timely.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Develop and maintain data models, dashboards, and reports that provide insights into key business metrics.
- Facilitate business planning by providing business insights and reports for product usage, product adoption, customer analysis, and product performance /reliability analysis.
- Analyze large data sets to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities for business growth.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to develop business requirements, test plans, and project timelines.
- Manage data storage solutions such as data warehouses and data lakes to ensure scalability and performance.
- Provide regular updates to management on key performance indicators and areas of opportunity.
- Equivalent experience, or 4-year degree in relevant field.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (SQL Server Reporting Services, etc), databases (SQL etc), ETL frameworks).
- Proficiency in data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, or Domo.
- Experience with SQL, data warehousing, Python or SAS.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.