Cyber Assurance Analyst
Software & Data
We are a collaborative team focused on aligning compliance and security to enhance transparency, increase information accuracy, and discover solutions. The Impact: Your responsibilities will include conducting information security assessments, reporting outcomes to various stakeholders, and collaborating with security experts to drive improvement
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Provide clear and concise communications to audiences with varying levels of cybersecurity, business, or technology acumen.
- Evaluate security reports and documentation to assess compliance to internal cybersecurity control framework, industry standards, and best practices.
- Develop automated processes and procedures that enhance collaborations and knowledge-sharing.
- Monitor cyber risk landscape and company initiatives to ensure new developments are reflected in controls statements and supporting documents.
- Maintain organizational resources and evidence repositories to ensure information is current and complete.
- Support specialized projects and other duties as assigned.
- Strong interest in cybersecurity and technology and willingness to learn organizational controls.
- Knowledge of enterprise cybersecurity processes and an ability to evaluate the performance of these against policies, standards, and regulations.
- Familiar with cybersecurity control standards (e.g. NIST, ISO-27001, etc.)
- Positive personality and can-do attitude; willingness to seek out information from various resources including documentation, vendors, and subject-matter experts.
- Good communication skills with an excellent command of the English language.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science, or related field.
- 5 years of relevant audit, IT, or cybersecurity experience.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.