Reporting to the CX Support Analyst, you will be a key member of the Customer Operations team, partnering closely with Support, Implementations, Voice of Customer and other members of the CX Ops team to manage customer & commercial data, providing business process & analytical support that drives strategic, tactical and commercial objectives in-market.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Reviewing Voice of Customer feedback and processes for quality and assurance.
- Reviewing recorded customer conversations to distribute internally and provide greater insight to our internal teams.
- Collaborating with CX team members to ensure the CX process is understood and followed, as well as identifying & executing on opportunities for improvement with the goal of improving data quality and reducing room for error.
- Where required, providing ad-hoc analytical and operational support as is required by the Customer Operations team in areas such as;
- Data management
- Data reconciliation and migration
- Data cleansing
- Data analysis
- Workflow management and administration, primarily in Salesforce & Zendesk, as well as associated operational tools & technologies
- If necessary, producing regular and ad-hoc reports & dashboards using tools such as Zendesk and Salesforce
- Producing regular and ad-hoc reports & dashboards in both Salesforce & Zendesk as required
- Participating in strategic and tactical projects as required
- Professional Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years professional experience working as a data analyst, data administrator, BI/reporting analyst or similar.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to quickly pivot to respond to changes with the business and market.
- Prior experience working with sales teams, or other commercial business functions, e.g. marketing, highly regarded, as is experience working within an operational business unit.
- Experience working to a monthly sales cycle highly regarded, as is experience working within an agile business environment (scrum preferred).
- Technical Proficiencies:
- Experience working with the Salesforce platform and associated data.
- Experience working with Google Analytics Suite.
- Mastery in Google Sheets or Excel (formulas, pivot tables and charts, data transformation and cleansing, etc.)
- Strong proficiency in SQL very highly regarded, as is professional experience using BI tools to produce reporting outputs (Tableau preferred)
- Professional Skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and creatively in order to find solutions to complex problems.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with a strong ability to communicate proactively with peers, managers, and leadership on plans, progress, and challenges.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.