Our ‘Own It’ culture is driven by four key values that bring us together as individuals and set us apart as an organisation: Accountability & Delivery, Collaboration, Partnership and Integrity. We want to be the Clinical Research Organisation that delivers excellence to our clients and to patients at every touch-point. In short, to be the partner of choice in drug development.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates expertise and experience performing all responsibilities outlined in the Level 1 role above.
- Generates ideas and solutions to improve requested contract/budget changes while appropriately partnering with Functional Manager and/or CTA Lead for feedback and execution.
- Enhances skill at discerning and responding to issues at sites that pose risk and escalating accordingly.
- Advances consistency, timeliness and completeness of all interactions with site in database.
- Exhibits increasing proficiency in executing documents that are complete and accurate delivered within shorter timeframes.
- Exhibits proficiency in managing multiple projects and clients with competing priorities.
- Elevates to CTA Lead role on studies for which they provide support to CA’s and PA’s assigned to study, including mentoring and ensuring that all sites are handled in accordance with department guidelines.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.