Content Developer - Financial Services
Software & Data
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join us as a Content Developer at LexisNexis (part of RELX) within our Regulatory Compliance team. You will be responsible for the overall development, content commissioning and market awareness of the Regulatory Compliance financial services portfolio. You will also be responsible for management of all author relationships, customer relationships, content development initiatives relating to the portfolio.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the overall solution and modules within the financial services portfolio. This includes: Awareness of developments, legislative reforms, procedures, case law and trends within portfolio; Deep understanding of the portfolio, including the target market, authors, positioning, structure and development needs.
- Apply knowledge and customer insights to deliver content to ensure currency, relevance, and accessibility for all products.
- Identify and implement plans to harvest and/or discontinue underperforming modules.
- Development and communication of process, timeliness and quality improvements
- Support new content development proposals and implementation of new content and new titles within adjacent practice areas and/or jurisdictions.
- Directly support new business acquisition and market penetration
- Maintain effective working relationships with operational editorial teams to deliver quality content within the deadlines.
- A law degree and 2-3 years’ experience in content publishing and/or legal / regulatory compliance. Background in financial services compliance preferred.
- Demonstrated drafting experience and good working knowledge of the publishing process.
- Demonstrated strong product development experience.
- Strong communication and collaborative working skills.
- Sound commercial/business acumen.
- Strong comprehension of the legal landscape and / or regulatory compliance.
- Well-rounded problem solving and project management skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.