Commodity Analyst – Sulphuric Acid
Software & Data
You will be a key member of the Fertilizers Analysis team, reporting to the head of sulphur analysis. You will be trained to perform high level analytic and modeling processes in order to generate price, supply and demand forecasts, and provide content and analysis for our Sulphuric Acid Outlook.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Work in a team structure to contribute to the production of the Sulphuric Acid and Sulphur Outlooks
- Analyze and prepare forecasts on price, supply, demand and trade in the product market
- Work with all our analysis and current information teams to maintain and develop our existing models/databases
- Support the development of new products as part of a team of market-leading analysts
- Attend international conferences and client meetings to discuss market developments and present a professional and positive impression of S&P Global’s fertilizer analysis to the industry
- Provide guidance to the sales, marketing and customer success teams with prospects and subscribers
- Degree-level academic qualifications in a relevant discipline and/or proven track record of work experience
- Commercial experience of the chemical, fertilizer, oil and gas, base metals or commodity markets, an advantage
- Well-honed secondary research skills and the ability to uncover unique insights and utilize broad and well-developed analytical skills.
- Superior organizational skills including time management; the ability to plan and deliver quarterly products
- Strong command of English language, including writing, with experience in producing written analytical reports on related fertilizer or commodity markets an advantage
- Excellent MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills and wider digital literacy; knowledge of programming languages such as Python an advantage
- You are an analytical thinker and you enjoy making an impact on our clients by providing them with thought-provoking, actionable forecasts and intelligence to achieve their business goals
- Ability to collate, process and analyze market information on production, prices, costs, consumption and trade in order to produce forecasts.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.