Responsible for the management and judicious allocation of the divisions’ resources including the use of assigned official vehicle.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Sales and Business Growth:
- Responsible for competitor research and mystery shopping
- Responsible preparing monthly reports on competitor pricing, changes in products & new products etc.
- Responsible for recommending new products or services
- Responsible for the development of concept papers for new product & services
- Responsible for the management of all non-digital projects within the Commercial space
- Responsible for the timely preparation of the monthly OPSCO report
- Responsible for the preparation of adhoc reports as required by the CCO – PPT, Excel, MIP
- Responsible for any other tasks allocated by the Chief Commercial Officer.
- Responsible for the management and judicious allocation of the divisions’ resources including the use of assigned official vehicle.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Must have worked in a financial institution and handled a supervisory role for at least 3 years.
- Must possess experience in Credit decision making
- This position requires good written, oral and reading communication skills in order to accurately obtain, interpret and transcribe a variety of communications, instructions and policies.
- High Proficiency with Microsoft Office for Windows (Outlook, Word, PPT and Excel) is a must.
- This position requires excellent interpersonal skills, ability to think out of the box and the flexibility to interact with all levels of personnel.
- Must be multitask oriented, organized, set priorities, and meet deadlines and take pride in one’s work.
Skills / Attributes
- Hard working
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of financial principles
- Positive attitude
- Excellent management skills
- Efficient leader
- Good interpersonal skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
All applicants should forward their application letters and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.