Monitor on-site construction processes and ensure that construction is done according to structural, architectural and MEP designs.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Coordinate, and direct the project execution team.
- Setting out of structural elements, inspect reinforcement arrangements and details of work prior to casting of concrete
- Ensure quality execution of the works
- Monitor on-site construction processes and ensure that construction is done according to structural, architectural and MEP designs.
- Identifying and resolving technical issues and design conflicts to minimize delays.
- Work closely with the Project Manager on daily, weekly and monthly to meet targets
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil engineering with 5 years experience in civil engineering works
- Good knowledge of software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D, or related
- Project management and supervision skills
Interest candidates should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than July 31, 2022
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.