- Using scientific, mathematical, and engineering principles to solve problems and improve processes.
- Designing, proposing, implementing, reviewing, and correcting plans to ensure company goals are achieved.
- Observing production processes, conducting research, and finding ways to increase efficiency and quality.
- Using computers to compile and analyze data.
- Establishing safety and waste management procedures.
- Traveling to work sites and locations to learn about project needs and design, implement, troubleshoot, test, and improve processes, equipment, and facilities.
- Assisting with establishing budgets and timelines.
Qualification Required & Experience
- HND in chemical engineering or related discipline.
- Demonstrate understanding of waste management.
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly.
- Ability to work independently with the text of a multidisciplinary health team
- Experience working towards and achieving sales targets
- Ability to write detailed reports.
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
How to Apply For the Job
Applicants must submit both CV and cover letter to Mmankies@yahoo.com stating in the subject of the email, the vacancy applying for.