Business Intelligence Analyst
Software & Data
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join the Data Science team. The Business Intelligence team has the mission of spreading the data-driven culture throughout the company. Your tasks will be: 1) Doing LookML (SQL) code to create the appropriate table structure for BI, 2) Build dashboards with business and ops teams, 3) Enjoy greatly visualization and Data storytelling and 4) Being an ambassador between business units and Data Science team. This is inspiring new experiments and Machine Learning models based on data exploration and business conversations. You’ll be part of the Data Science VP, where you can foster data engineering, experimentation and machine learning models.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Who You Are
Failure to meet any of the following required qualifications could result in an automatic rejection.
- Proven English and Spanish fluency
- Degree in: Administration, Actuarial Sciences, Economics, Computer Science or related.
- Knowledge in SQL.
- Experience building dashboards or data reports.
- Additionally, it would be nice if you:
- Have experience in Looker.
- Have knowledge in advanced analytics.
- Knowledge in Git, R, Python.
What You Will Do
- Create and maintain LookML code for proper data exploration
- Come-up with relevant business metrics for the product teams to follow
- Present data exploration and spread the data-driven culture throughout Bitso
- Create relevant dashboards for several stakeholders
- Inspire new Advanced Analytics projects that result from dashboard consumption and business meetings
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.