A Medical Equipment Company in Ghana required the services of a Biomedical Engineer / Specialist.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:3 years
1. Bachelor of Engineering (Electricals and Electronics Engineering) Degree or HND
2. Technician Part I, II and III
3. Diploma in Computer Hardware Technician
1. Biomedical Engineering unit work experience in any Hospital especially in Government Hospitals for up to 3 years
2. Project Work Experience on various medical equipment projects
3. Experience in working on various medical equipment including:
(ii) CPAP Machines
(iii) Phototherapy Equipment
1. Performing daily equipment monitoring.
2. Servicing of medical equipment for Surgery theatres, Laboratory and E.N.T.
3. Installation of new medical equipment while assisiting in the inventory of medical equipment at theatres and wards.
4. Changing of oxygen and flow sensors in the anaesthesia machines at the theatres.
5. Performing general servicing on ventilators in the Biomedical Engineering Workshop. That is
- Repair and maintenance of medical equipment
- Giving user training to the end user.
7. Installation of beds for various units.
Send CV's to email@example.com
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.