Big Data Software Engineer
Bridgestone Mobility Solutions
Software & Data
If you think of yourself as “T-Shaped” or consider becoming it, you have the profile and personality that we are looking for! Be part of an agile cross-functional team that works on data products and solutions, APIs, integrations with back-office systems and customer backends. The code base consists mainly of Python, Java and will be operated in a cloud environment such as MS Azure.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Create solution designs for and deliver complete sets of functionalities from backend to frontend. The key technical focus of the role will be more on the backend but depending on project requirements you also step into other technical areas;
- Work in a technically complex and sensitive environment, which will require you to build relevant functional knowledge about the products, technical knowledge about the platform’s stack and architecture;
- Keep a keen eye on application performance, operability, robustness, monitoring and failure resilience, data privacy and the security of individual services and the whole system;
- Agree the technical implementation with involved component owners and estimate its work effort;
- Implement, test and demonstrate new product features in an agile process;
- Develop complete sets of functionalities including the backend and user interfaces;
- Work on further usability, performance improvements or quality assurance, including bug fixes and test automation.
- A degree in computer science, a related field, or equivalent experience;
- Great communication skills, holistic and systemic thinking, goal-orientation, quality-focus, versatile problem-solving skills, an open mind as well as at least 6 years of experience in commercial software development;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken);
- A desire to work as part of an international organization and cooperate with other software engineers, system engineers, architects, product owners and external partners across multiple locations;
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.