BIA power - Frontend Software Engineer
Bridgestone Mobility Solutions
Software & Data
Bia's team is growing, and they are looking for a frontend software engineer to support the company's further success. Bia is looking for an enthusiastic frontend engineer to help us develop & maintain our applications. You will closely work with both engineering and product teams to build customer-facing applications for electric vehicle fleets and utilities. These applications are web-based dashboards that display charging statistics and insights, and other real-time data that Bia aggregates (electricity grid, fleet and building management systems, or ERPs).
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Design and implement components in a microservices environment.
- Write scalable and maintainable code.
- Continuous delivery, collaboration with Devops.
- Work closely with engineering and product teams.
- Participate in product development.
- Computer Science background (or similar).
- 5-6 years of experience in frontend development.
- Experience with React for frontend development.
- Experience with Spring Boot or similar frameworks.
- Experience with Kubernetes preferred.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform / AWS.
- Experience in continuous integration practices.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.