- Perform maintenance and repair on customer vehicles.
- Identify problems with vehicles using the diagnostic equipment.
- Explain automotive repairs and issues and provide great customer service.
- Plan repair procedures using charts manuals and experience.
- Test the functionality of parts and systems
- Perform basic auto care and maintenance tasks such as oil changes, fluid level checks, and tire rotation.
- Repair and replace brake pads, wheel bearings, sensors and other parts.
- Perform routine maintenance and general mechanic work on vehicles.
- Prepared to get additional certification as needed.
- Willingness to learn with hands-on training.
- Help keep repair shop clean and organized.
- Keep a professional appearance.
Qualification and Responsibilities
- At least 3years or more experience as an automobile technician
- Diagnostics skills
- Problem solving skills
- Positive attitude
- Work ethics
Suitable applicants should send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.