- Installing new vehicle wiring systems.
- Installing and troubleshooting immobilizer and alarm systems.
- Gathering information from customers about issues with their electrical system.
- Diagnosing electrical issues and proposing a course of action.
- Providing customers with estimated time and cost for repairs.
- Repairing and replacing faulty wiring or electrical systems.
- Servicing of electrical automotive parts.
- Servicing and repairing electrical systems on vehicles.
- Maintaining a clean working environment.
- Completing job reports and processing paperwork.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Diploma is required.
- At least 5 years proven work experience as an Auto Electrician.
- Advanced knowledge of modern vehicular electrical systems.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.