Software & Data
We want people who are passionate about creating experiences that our customers and peers will love. Reporting to the VP of Data & Analytics, the Analytics Manager will collaborate with business partners across the organization to catalyze growth by providing robust and relevant analysis, insights, and actionable data-guided recommendations. The ideal candidate for this position will be comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. The analytics team is hands-on with a wide variety of datasets, including salesforce data, product behavior data, financial/payment data, trust and safety data, and operational/infrastructure data.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Lead cross-functional projects using advanced data modeling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities
- In particular, this role will work with the Revenue Organization (including Revenue Operations like Customer Support & Success as well as Sales)
- Work with the Finance function (FP&A) to develop Revenue prediction models
- Recruit, train, develop, and supervise analyst-level employees
- Dive into a variety of datasets becoming a subject matter expert on the data generated by, and used by our User Experience, Product, Customer Success, Support, and Sales teams
- Design and build technical processes to address business issues
- Oversee the data/report requests process: tracking requests submitted, prioritization, approval, etc
- Share a range of information, reasoning, insights, and recommendations that will drive decisions by our key stakeholder teams, from simple SQL queries to more advanced long-term modeling and strategic analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Economics, or other quantitative fields, MBA is a plus
- At least 5 years of experience in quantitative analytics role, and 3 years of experience leading a team, preferably in a high-growth environment, working across multiple stakeholders, teams, or businesses
- Working knowledge of data mining principles: predictive analytics, mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems on-premises and cloud-based data sources
- Strong ability to plan and manage numerous processes, people, and projects simultaneously.
- Ability to be efficient and work independently while also being able to collaborate effectively in a group setting, organize and manage multiple assignments and deadlines
- Demonstrable critical thinking and analytical skills, including the ability and confidence to make conclusions and recommendations for action from data
- Proactive communication skills and track record of setting and executing on clear, realistic deliverable timelines
- Experience building easily digestible data visualizations, dashboards, and reports
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.