Analytics Engineer, Finance
Software & Data
Our stack & current state: Deel is a fast-paced environment and the Analytics Engineering function is currently forming. Our DBT project is quite big and complex (we have hundereds of data sources and almost 800 data models). We are currently doing some refactoring for better performance, maintainability and scalability, but there are still plenty of low-hanging fruits with which you can make a huge impact early on when you join us. Our internal documentation and coding best practices is still forming. Also, we are working on standardization to ensure that definitions and KPIs are centralized. Regarding our infra, we use Fivetran to move production data into Snowflake, then DBT to run our transformation pipeline. Our analytics tables are accessible through Looker. We want to build a system that will scale well with the business, and you'll be the expert on helping us with that.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Cooperate on a daily basis between Data and Finance, Accounting & Business
Control stakeholders analyzing their questions, problems and delivering the right answers
Create models in DBT, own LookML, and dashboards in Looker
Analyze Netsuite and Treasury processes and data
Drive business strategy by proactively providing data and insights
Present findings and complex ideas using light and easily understood communication
Collaborate with Data Analysts, Engineers, and Scientists on innovative analytical products
Produce high quality, clean, maintainable analytical code
Make intelligent choices for the adoption of new technologies based on your extensive experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Finance, Economics or equivalent degree
- 2+ years experience in the finance analytics area (Netsuite, Treasury)
- Perfect outstanding finance, accounting, and business control metrics
- High proficiency in financial modeling techniques
- Hands-on experience in Looker and LookML
- Proficiency in SQL, DBT
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.