Adobe Flash Builder/ Animator
Sitimat Company Limited
Software & Data
We are seeking for a professional Adobe Flash Builder to rapidly building expressive mobile, web, and desktop applications and games using Adobe Flash Builder
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Producing animation involves a number of stages including generating ideas, building models and rigging lighting.
- Computer animation uses software known as CGI (computer-generated imagery).
Tasks typically involve:
- liaising with clients and developing animation from their concepts
- creating storyboards that depict the script and narrative
- drawing in 2D to create sketches, artwork or illustrations
- designing models, backgrounds, sets, characters, objects and the animation environment
- using a range of materials, including modelling clay, plaster, oil paints, watercolours and acrylics
- developing the timing and pace of the movements of a character or object during the sequence of images and ensuring they follow the soundtrack and audio requirements
- using technical software packages, such as Flash, 3ds Max, Maya, LightWave, Softimage and Cinema 4D or any other animation softwares
- building up accurate, detailed, frame-by-frame visuals
- recording dialogue and working with editors to composite the various layers of animation (backgrounds, special effects, characters and graphics) in order to produce the finished piece
- working to production deadlines and meeting clients' commercial requirements
- working as part of a broader production team, which might include liaising with printers, copywriters, photographers, designers, account executives, website designers or marketing specialists
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.