Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend weekly and daily staffing review meetings with management and forecast / scheduling analysts detailing previous and current week’s performance of remainder of current week and next week, while also identifying risks.
- Manage intraday service level acceptable goals.
- Monitor real-time adherence to schedule for call center associate.
- Initiate escalation procedures when KPI thresholds are exceeded.
- Manage associate call-in line and update schedules to reflect accurate intraday projections.
- Recommend overtime or downtime based on day of performance
- Provide day of impact analysis for outages, staffing shortages, and other unplanned events.
- Approve real-time request for offline events.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers in accordance with the company’s policies, procedures, guidelines, and common practices.
- Stay current on internal policies and procedures.
- Effectively communicate with peers and those we support in the business to ensure high quality and timely completion of work request.
- Administration of intraday schedule changes.
- Perform other duties and assignments as directed.
- Strong analytical and organization skills, including trend analysis.
- Proficient with time management.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize effectively /detail-oriented
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, take initiative, problem solve, handle multiple task, and prioritize daily responsibilities.
- A thorough knowledge in computer software. Proficient in Microsoft Office, as well as other related Applications.
- Demonstrate flexibility to adapt quickly to departmental changes and conditions.
- Self-motivated with the demonstrated ability to learn and apply new information quickly, work independently, and take initiative.
- Demonstrate working knowledge and adherence to all HR & WFM policies, procedures, guidelines, and practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required to interface effectively with staff, managements, and various other internal and external customers.
- Regular, punctual and consistent attendance
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment focused on cross training and sharing workload responsibilities.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work outside of normal schedule with little or no notice.
- Ability to perform additional task as assigned.
- Minimum 1 year of solid Workforce Management experience required.
- Minimum 1 year experience working with one or more workforce management systems such as EWFM, IEX, Blue Pumpkin strongly desired.
- Experience in a fast paced, high pressure office environment.
- Previous experience with ACD reporting desired