Technical, Research and Innovation Team Member
Energy Media Group Ghana
Research, Teaching & Training
The Energy Media Group Ghana (EMG) is on the lookout for a multifaceted young person with an educational background in the field of engineering to join our Technical, Research & Innovation Department.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Keep up-to-date on the latest energy-related developments by attending events, studying different papers, and opinion pieces.
- Provide technical advice on all EMG content in line with industry standards, ensuring the right use of technical language where necessary.
- Develop energy sector-related qualitative and quantitative research analyses
- Writing on energy-related issues with an ethical and objective standard
- Work together with other departments to develop innovative solutions to existing product concerns and pitching new product ideas
- Initiate, plan and execution of projects according to timelines
- Providing technical advice on project implementation guidelines and contracts.
Requirements and skills:
- Minimum of 2 years working experience.
- An appreciation of energy sector issues, both locally and globally.
- Strong policy advocacy skills is an added advantage.
- Proven ability to write well-researched papers or articles. Portfolio of works is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
- Excellent networking skills along with an aptitude in extracting and interpreting information.
- Highly motivated and confident individual, with a well-groomed personality.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines
- Must have highest form of integrity and confidentiality.
- Time-management and organization skills.
- Ready to travel on official assignments.
- Qualified driver with a license is an added advantage.
date for advert is 31/05/2023
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.