You will be responsible for supervising pupils, preparing lesson material, and maintaining classroom tidiness. The successful candidate must enjoy working with children and be devoted to building a nurturing and safe learning environment. To excel in this role, you must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Ensure that the children are occupied at all times.
- Supervise the children and ensure that they are all paying attention and doing the right thing during class lessons.
- Assist pupils in or out of the classroom.
- Help with the preparation of teaching aids
- Supervise pupils on the playground during break time.
- Perform duties assigned to you by the Class Teacher or any Senior Member of Staff.
- Act in a professional manner at all times
- Receive pupils at the car park in the mornings when you are on duty.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.