Unicaf, the leading online higher education platform in sub-Saharan Africa facilitating universities to offer quality higher education degree programmes is growing and looking for Student Advisers in Accra Ghana.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Support and provide superior service to applicants via phone
- Use questioning and listening skills that support an effective telephone conversation
- Provide applicants with product and service information
- Process documents, forms, and applications
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Experience length preferably a minimum of 2 years of office work experience
- Excellent verbal and written command of the English language (a must)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills a
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Ability to reach assigned targets
- Experience in Sales will be considered an advantage
- Previous experience in a call centre will be considered an advantage.
Location: Candidates residing in Accra will be prioritized
Remuneration: An excellent remuneration package will be offered to qualified candidates.
NB: If you interested please submit your CV to: email@example.com
Deadline for applications: October 26th , 2023
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.