Shalina Healthcare Ghana
Health & Safety
We are looking for a dedicated sonographer to assist our doctors with diagnosing and monitoring various conditions, such as pregnancy, and diseases, such as cancer. The sonographer works directly with patients and uses sonographic equipment to record images of the motion, shape, and composition of blood, organs, tissues, and bodily masses as well as looking at unborn fetuses in prenatal care.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Explaining sonographic procedures to patients, answering questions, preparing patients by applying the gel to the skin, and positioning the patients on the table.
- Ensuring clear images for diagnostic purposes and making adjustments to the sonographic equipment when necessary.
- Selecting the appropriate settings and adjusting the patients' positions accordingly.
- Monitoring and caring for patients to ensure their safety and comfort during the procedures.
- Selecting and examining images, looking for differences between healthy and pathological areas, and determining if the scope of the exam should be extended, based on preliminary findings.
- Presenting the sonograms and preliminary findings to the Physicians.
Qualification & Experience:
- Educational Background: HND or Degree in Medical Sonographer
- Minimum of experience: 1-2 Years of working experience in Medical Laboratory
- Interested candidates should forward their CVs to email@example.com
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.