Canonical created the first Linux for human beings. Our design team is on a mission to turn complex, open-source software into intuitive products that can change the face of enterprise IT. We are looking for an exceptional senior user experience designer, who shares our passion.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Excellent academic results at school and university
- Bachelor's or equivalent in User Experience, Design, or STEM
- Knowledge and passion for user experience, technology and design
- Commitment to continuous learning and improvement - curious, flexible, scientific
- Drive to finish work and celebrate success
- Confidence in user research practices
- Engagement with the latest design research and innovation
UX designers should be excellent communicators who are at ease working with a complex mix of engineers, designers and executives. They represent us at cross-functional company meetings and must present their design position with clarity and precision. They should be confident and excited to take on complex design challenges. They should also be able to connect their design leadership to the strategic vision of the company.
Read more about the design team
What we offer:
- An opportunity to shape a company and products
- Influence in the open source community
- An inclusive work environment
- Learning and development
- Annual compensation review
- Recognition rewards
- Annual leave
- Priority Pass for travel
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.