Gigster is looking for technical project managers to help build great products and deliver amazing experiences to customers. You will work as a freelancer and can take on as many or as few customer projects as you'd like. You will be responsible for working with customers to create and provide detailed spec sheets for a team of designers and developers. You will then manage the team and ensure all milestones are completed to spec and on time. Ideal candidates are stellar, proven project managers with strong technical backgrounds who've built first-rate products and love working with people. You should be excited about juggling multiple projects and helping us optimize the overall product management process. This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere in the world! Occasionally, you may be asked to travel with on-site for client projects.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Manage successful planning and execution of customer's projects
- Work with development teams and other stakeholders to guarantee delivery of milestones according to planning (time and scope).
- Understand complex technical problems and have the ability to generate solutions and identify risks
- Communicate project status and pm highly technical teams working on the development of complex solutions on very recent technologies
- 7+ years of experience in a Technical Product Management role, technology services, digital media, web analytics, marketing optimization, or subscription business focused on the data space.
- Experience managing projects using Agile software development (e.g. Scrum or Kanban), and collaborating with multiple cross-functional teams. Have the experience to prioritize multiple, high-priority projects in a high-paced environment.
- Utilize strong prioritization and project management skills, including timely and proactive communications of timelines, status, and customer concern
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, building strong relationships with partners and teams around the organization. Ability to convey complex requirements in a clear, concise, and credible manner
- Deep analytical abilities, strong out-of-the-box thinking, curious business, and technical demeanor, and an ability to drive action
- Leadership skills to influence partners and see projects through to timely completion in an agile environment
- Excellent analytical skills, extraordinary attention to detail, and ability to “translate “ sophisticated concepts into language and context that are relevant to the business
- Previous experience managing vendors/contractors with previous PMO team management highly preferred
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.