The Account Executive will be responsible for the following:
- Business Manager: Lead with Industry or Solution Sales Play – Building trusted relationships through engagements focused on driving the customers desired business outcomes using the company Solutions
- Transformation Manager: Reliably deliver on the customers’ business and technology outcomes. Continue to lead Digital Transformation discussions with customers through in-person and or virtual engagements
- Account Orchestration Team Manager: Orchestrating and coordinating the team, ensuring that the best of our organization and our partners is brought to bear to help our customers deliver their business goals.
Core Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing account plans including account white spaces, partner readiness, build customer relationship
- Ensure subsidiary business owners of transformation pillars (service delivery, channel teams, solution's product managers) incorporate changes within their respective planning and execution for positive business outcomes
- Determine core transformation stakeholders, scope and role criteria and accountabilities
- Create disclosure and onboarding/transition plans to prioritize efforts with stakeholders, partner account teams, support, operations
- Drive attainment of local subsidiary change mgt KPIs/scorecard results including revenue attainment
- Participate within the partner transformation community, share learnings, best practices
- Among others.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Experience. 5+ years of selling to or consulting with enterprise customers, or driving digital transformation from within an enterprise company, have the basic knowledge about the routing/Switch, Server, storage, cloud service, data center, etc,.
- Account Management. Effective territory/account management. Strategy development with multi-phase execution and delivery: planning, opportunity qualification and creation, stakeholder and executive communication, needs analysis, value engineering, services/ partner engagement, opportunity management, pipeline management, and deal negotiation.
- Industry Knowledge. Solid knowledge of one of the following industries required (banking sector, Public Sector Education, Manufacturing, Oil/Gas/Energy, etc.)
- Executive Presence. Experience and expertise selling to senior business decision-makers by aligning and reinforcing the value of the solution to the customer’s overall business pain and/or strategic opportunities and decision criteria.
- Problem Solver. Ability to work in a fast-changing environment and manage ambiguity, while solving customer problems through cloud technologies.
- Collaborative. Orchestrate and influence teams to pursue sales opportunities and lead through influence
- Competitive Knowledge. Ability to position long term strategic solutions vs. the competition
- Performer. A highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations and has the ability, characteristics, and determination to compete effectively against the skilled and diverse competition.
- Growth Mindset. Ability to overcome and work around problems that are inevitable in rapidly growing businesses –a positive approach to problem-solving, learning, and development of potential
- Project management knowledge, Good business knowledge of the local market
- Business value selling skills
- Ability and confidence to communicate with the customer, especially with the senior management
- Experience of involving in the negotiation of contract terms with the customer
- Good interpersonal skill and a strong team player
- Demonstrate good leadership capability
- Appreciation of EHS related issues
- Knowledge in Fire safety
- Ability to differentiate between a hazard and a risk associated with an activity