Health & Safety
Lycopodium is currently recruiting for a Safety Officer to join our growing Project team in Ahafo North. Reporting to the HSEC Manager the Safety Officer will administer and implement HSE policies, plans and procedures to mitigate risks, and safely deliver the project professionally in line with Company, Client, and industry requirements.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Demonstrate an ability to work autonomously and collaboratively with colleagues across all business units.
- Provide specialist advice in designated areas of expertise.
- Ensure all HSE initiatives of the Project team are aligned with Company, Client, regulatory and contractual requirements.
We encourage and value diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability and ethnicity.
Our commitment to equal opportunity is embodied in our values of Respect, Integrity & Diligence. They are inherent in who we are, as individuals, and collectively as a Company.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Please submit your CV by clicking the 'Apply' button.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.