Senior Research Analyst
Research, Teaching & Training
We are looking for an analytical and detail-oriented research analyst to assist in improving the operations and decision-making of our business.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- The analyst will be responsible for providing business and technical support to aid in business decision making. The job will require close collaboration with the chief analyst to conduct research, analyze data and provide technical assistance.
- Collect, organize & analyze data from various sources to identify trends, patterns & insights.
- Develop reports, dashboards & visualizations to communicate data insights to stakeholders.
- Conduct research & market analysis to identify opportunities & trends that can inform business decisions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand their data needs & provide analytical support.
- Monitor & evaluate performance metrics & key performance indicators to identify areas for improvement.
- Develop & maintain data models, algorithms and statistical models to support analysis.
- Identify & recommend process improvements to increase efficiency & effectiveness.
- Maintain and update databases, data systems, and data tools
- Experience in data analysis, business analysis or related field.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools such as excel and data visualization tools.
- Strong communication skills & ability to explain complex concepts to non- technical stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with various take holders.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively
- Qualification Required: Bachelors degree (second class upper and above) in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or related field
- Years of Experience: (2 years of relevant experience in corporate finance, financial planning & analysis, investment banking, or other related fields.)
CV’s should be sent to: ( CV’s should be sent to ATS and email to firstname.lastname@example.org )
Location: ( Accra)
Employment Type: (Full time)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.