- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- WASSCE, GCE A’LEVEL, GCE O’LEVEL, CERTIFICATE /DIPLOMA, HND from recognized Institution.
- At least 25 years
- At least consistent two (2) years’ work experience.
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English
- Able to work with little or no supervision