We are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Supervisor with working knowledge in the Outdoor Advertising industry.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:3 years
A project supervisor typically has a wide range of responsibilities, which can include:
- Coordinating with project manager to ensure that work is progressing on schedule
- Reviewing progress reports from each team member to track the status of each task
- Preparing cost estimates for projects and scheduling meetings with stakeholders to discuss project objectives and requirements
- Monitoring employees’ work hours to ensure that they are working efficiently
- Communicating with other team members to ensure that all requirements are met
- Working with managers to ensure that construction plans are feasible and meet legal requirements
- Managing a project’s finances to ensure that costs are controlled and within budget
- Managing a team of subcontractors, suppliers, and other parties involved in the project.
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Capacity to manage high-stress situations
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneouly
- Big-picture thinking and vision
- Attention to detail
- Conflict resolution skills
- Good in Microsoft office application
- Qualified applicant must be a First-Degree holder with 3 or more years’ experience in Project Management, Material Engineering or similar industry.
To apply for this positions and join our passionate team with career development opportunities, please send your CV and covering letter plus your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.